10/15/2012

~WONDERFUL VACATION~


Good morning everyone.~ Today I had a vacation with my friends. Been very busy for the past few weeks because of my schedule and dance class. Now it's time to have fun and be free. This is what I look in our vacation trip. Really prepared and too excited! So let's go!

A quick cute pose for my lovely followers!

So after a few hours, here we are in our vacation site. Guess where are we? Hehehe^_^ I totally love the resort and it's surroundings is AWESOME! Yeay, that's what I did during our short but lovely vacation. Took a photos, eat their delicious dishes, swim, playing games and roaming.


My breakfast meal. YUMMM!!!
Hip Hop girl~


Byeee~~ that would be for this day. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to leave your comment. Xiexie!


No comments:

Post a Comment