10/19/2012

MY BEAUTY SECRET

Hello! How's everyone? I had a busy life and today I'm going to make a short post for all you lovely. ^^ As I promise before in my weibo account,I'm going to show you what's inside my bag or what are my beauty products that I used in my everyday lifestyle. A lot of people ask me that things so I'm going to reveal it now. Yeyy here it is...

A: Benefit blush
B: MAC Powder Foundation
C: Lunasol Eye Shadow disk
D: kate eyebrow 
E: Dolly wink eyelashes
F: Love mirror mascara
G: eyelash adhesive. eyeliner. eyebrow pencil, lip balm 
H: chic choc cover YA cream
I: HK eyelash box 
J: smashbox liquid foundation
 K: blush brush
L: AB eyelid stickers

So that's all young ladies.. I hope I already help you in terms of beauty products. All cosmetics above are authentic. Just beautify yourself with love. Please forgive me for the bad quality of photo ;( 

1 comment:

  1. You've got so many beauty products! *o* I wish I would have that much too! :o I love the dolly wink lashes you have and the benefit blusher *-*
    oh and btw, my name is also Mei haha~
    *high five* ^-^*


    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete