10/18/2011

My Kawaii Nail Arts



What I love to do? 
--One of my favorite part in my body is my nails. I want my nails to look beautiful always that's why I paint my nails. To be more attractive I decorated it which what we called as "NAIL ART". Nail art is one of the famous thing to do in Asian girls. I already have lots of nail art design and I love them all.



This photo of mine was taken over a year ago. I took this when I was in my show in Channel [V] Taiwan. The design of my nail art is pink with floral. It is really cute and I do really like it in my nails. My day will not be complete without painting my nails or putting a design on it. It is one of the "secret" beauty tips of mine :)) For me, this is one factor to be a cute/kawaii one.

This second photo of mine is already old too. I took it when I was bored in my condo. :) The design of my nails here is just simple pink but girly type. It is really feminine.

Of course, I don't do all this nail arts in with myself. I really go out and pay for it. You too, can have this kind of designs in your nails or if you want to you can customize. Just go to the nearest salon or nail art shop in your town and it depends there how much will cost.

If you want to learn how to make nail art customization at home you can watch this video tutorial.. I hope that one will help you out.




No comments:

Post a Comment